I've been tagged again! This time by Lynn Put of The Queen's Scene. I am answering these questions, adding my own, then tagging 2 more. (Actually I was tagged just before Christmas and I was too hectic to participate just then, and well, you know, I just forgot later. Sorry!)
So here goes:
1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics
my kids and Disney World
2. What are the two best places you've ever been to?
Hawaii and Disney World
3. Name two things you do every day.
Drive kids everywhere and play on the laptop
4. Name two things that pretty much everyone knows about you.
I have 4 kids and I love to scrapbook
5. What are your two favorite stores?
Target and Hobby Lobby
6. What are your two favorite accessories to stamp/scrap with?
Pattern Paper and buttons
7. What are your two favorite occasions to make cards for?
Christmas and Just because
8. What time of day or night are you able to do the most stamping?
9. What is the last cd you bought or artist that you downloaded?
Pat Monahan “The Last of Seven”
Now, I am tagging
Rhonda of Crafty Blessings and
Christina of Flowers and Ink.